Opto-Electronics Expert / Developer for Micro-Integration (M/F/D)
ABOUT THE COMPANY
QUBIG GmbH is a technology
company in the field of scientific
lasers with a focus on free beam
based light modulators for fast
and high precision laser beam
The company combines profound
knowledge in the fields of laser
technology, crystal optics and
RF/HV technology. as well as HF-/
HV-technology are combined.
For our team in Munich, we are currently looking for a full-time laser-technology expert at the earliest possible date.
Your role in QUBIG’S R&D team:
If you are passionate about high-precision laser/quantum technology and want to help to bring this technology out of the lab, this is a great opportunity for you. As a laser technology and micro-integration expert, you will take part in the design of compact optoelectronic modules for scientific and industrial applications. As part of the R&D team, you can take part in all steps of the development process from conceptualization to product maturity. Based on your skills and interests you will be involved in the conceptualization, CAD mechanical design, optical design, electronic (PCB) design, prototyping and testing of opto-electronic modules.
Your profile (required):
- At least a master’s degree in applied physics, AMOP, photonics, optical engineering, electronic engineering, mechatronics, or related fields (Ph.D. and PostDocs are preferred)
- Experience working with advanced laser or optical systems (e.g, Ultra-cold atoms, quantum optics, quantum simulation, optical metrology, microscopy)
- At least one simulation software (e.g. Matlab, COMSOL, CST, OSLO, Zeemax)
- Knowledge of Python and a CAD program (e.g. Autodesk Inventor, SolidWorks) is a must
- Hands-on mentality and self-motivated work attitude (experience using in a mechanical workshop, clean room, chemistry room, or assembly of complex PCBs is an advantage)
- miniaturization of optical systems and micro-positioning of optical elements,
- designing PCBs and programming microcontrollers,
- working with high-precision adhesives,
- simulation of complex physics (COMSOL, CST) and / or HF and / or HV applications
- using a mechanical workshop, clean room, chemistry room.
What we offer you:
We provide you with opportunities for development and growth in an international and dynamic environment with great potential. You will work together with a highly motivated and supportive team in a close-knit atmosphere. In addition,
- Take the lead in developing unique products for the world‘s leading technology companies and numerous renowned universities.
- Be an essential part of a highly motivated international team and let your ideas push Quantum technologies out of the lab.
- Play an active role in prestigious national and international funding programs.
- Work in central Munich - a city with one of the highest Quality of Life in the world.
Have we sparked your interest?
We are looking forward to receiving your full and complete application documents, including your cover letter, salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date. Please send your documents to: