EOM RF-/HV-Driver and Detectors
Besides light modulators QUBIG also provides matching drivers and accessories for hight-voltage and high-frequency applications. Our electronics differ from standard solutions by cutting edge features that enhance the performance of our free-space light modulators. The electronics is developed and produced in-house ensuring high reliability and quality. In addition, a certain flexibility for customisation is possible on short time scales.
Many years of experience have shown that it is not advisable to separate the light modulators from the matching drivers but rather provide complete thoroughly tested and characterised systems (modulators + drivers). This approach allows a plug&play operation and ensures a significant reduction of incompatibility risks.
- frequency range: 50kHz - 16GHz
- automatic EOM resonance lock (Q-Lock)
- frequency drift compensation (F-Lock)
- heterodyne frequency mixing unit (RF-Lock)
- remote control (USB) / Python interface
- plug & play operation
- Mode Locking / Q-Switch
- Optical chopper / Pulse Picking
- Ultra-fast Polarisation switching
- PZT & MEMS actuators
- Beam steering / Mass spectrometry
FEATURES / TYPICAL APPLICATIONS:
- high-speed response, high sensitivity and low noise
- large (fixed) gain: typ. 16kV/A
- compatible with QDR-SERIES RF driver
- slim and compact design for easy setup integration
- for various applications (high-speed photometry,...)
Additional information about the company:
Since 2008 QUBIG GmbH develops and manufactures world-class Electro-Optic Modulators (EOM)
for scientific and industrial applications....